A big Hello I'M HERE

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

A big Hello I'M HERE

Postby dronfield BBQ Ranch » 16 Jul 2011, 18:15

:D
Hi All fellow BBQ'ers (not sure if that's a word but it's sounds good for a wet Saturday Night)
Not sure where you all have been for the last few years but I have been BBQ'ing for years and a massive fan of smoking and low and slow, never really looked around web for groups in the uk, only thought that I was on my own, BUT now i have found out there are more idiots than me sitting round waiting for hours and hours for the perfect ribs, or pork or beef or fish etc, the friends demolishing it in mins and saying that was great can you tell me what you did, and when you start to tell them the love and attention that has gone into making there 2min fast food they look at yu and say "yeah right which Tescos was it". If you don't cook it you don't rearlise what it's all about.
Any way am ramberling on, my name is Rick, and i have a wonderful family Dawn (love of my life, well Dawn and my brinkman) 2 great Lads Robert and Hayden we live in Dronfield and say a big warm Hi to all you guys.

I am a little bit of a extravert I have been told but MY MOTTO is "were only here once"

Catch you all later

Happy BBQ'in :lol:
dronfield BBQ Ranch
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: A big Hello I'M HERE

Postby All Weather Griller » 16 Jul 2011, 19:09

Welcome to the Forum Buddy, I am just over the road from you guys in Worksop, been through Dronfield on many an occasion. A buddy of mine I lost touch with had a couple of Pubs in Coal Aston.

Look forward to reading your posts.

All the best

Adie
All Weather Griller

Postby JEC » 16 Jul 2011, 19:12

Welcome, glad you've found us, look forward to hearing all your tips and tricks that you've built up
JEC

Postby BBQ BAZ » 16 Jul 2011, 19:27

Hi Rick, welcome to the forum.
New here myself, and everyone's friendly and helpful.
BBQ BAZ
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby oddsocks » 17 Jul 2011, 18:21

is true, good guys and HOOOOJ knowledge
oddsocks
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby dronfield BBQ Ranch » 17 Jul 2011, 18:55

Thanks for the hello's guys and am sure will catch up with you all at some time.
dronfield BBQ Ranch
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby esselle » 17 Jul 2011, 21:04

Hi and welcome to the forum.
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Return to Introduce Yourself