WANTED WANTED: Green Mountain Grill

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

WANTED WANTED: Green Mountain Grill

Postby thedudeisonline » 06 Sep 2017, 08:36

Like the topic says, I'm looking to source a Green Mountain Grill - either the mid sized Daniel Boone or the larger Jim Bowie.

Wifi is preferred, stay smokey my friends.

I'm located in Suffolk!
thedudeisonline
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: WANTED WANTED: Green Mountain Grill

Postby Chris__M » 26 Sep 2017, 14:20

Best place to get one is the American BBQ Company, who are GMG's agents in the UK.

My recommendation would be to go for the Daniel Boone, and if you find you need more grill area, then buy the little Davy Crockett later.

Why? The price difference between the Daniel Boone and the Jim Bowie is about £210. For £399, you can buy the Davy Crockett.

Combined, the DB and DC have slightly more grill area than the JB, and it gives you two independantly controlled grill areas - great if you want to slow cook one thing while hot grilling something else. It also means that when you are just cooking for 2-4 people, you can use the smaller grill and save pellets.

Finally, the Davy Crockett is actually portable - it is heavy, but folds up and is manageable, and it will run off a car battery. So mine goes on holiday with me, in the back of the car!
Chris__M
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Re: WANTED WANTED: Green Mountain Grill

Postby dancing james » 12 Jul 2018, 19:41

Has anyone seen the GMG Crockett in stock anywhere?

Cheers
dancing james
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Member Sales/Wanted