Brand New Vertical Insulated Smokers for Sale

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

Brand New Vertical Insulated Smokers for Sale

Postby neilb » 20 Jul 2015, 17:50

Hi Everyone,

I am based in Dublin (Ireland ;) ) and in possession of two great smoking ovens that I am selling. One oven has been seasoned and used a handful of times and the other is totally unused. Here is some information about them, ask me for any further details wanted! The ovens were constructed by Lone Star Grillz in Texas, they are very fuel efficient and everything in relation to temperature (recovery time, heat distribution) is excellent to BBQ with.

Capacity is 18 square feet of cooking space each

Size: 34'' wide x 28'' deep x 48'' tall (55'' tall with casters).

4 slide out food racks with 6'' clearance between racks. Each rack measures 24'' deep x 27'' wide.

In between the fire box and cooking chamber is a full width and depth water pan that is constructed from 1/4'' steel. Holds 24 liters of liquid.

The fire box includes a over sized charcoal basket that slides out for easy filling, and a slide out ash pan. The fire box includes a 2'' ball valve to precisely control temperature.

Both doors are sealed with high temperature gaskets, and both have fridge style slam latches that are lockable. Both doors are wrapped in 14ga stainless steel.

I have some images, but it will not let me attach them, can send by email if interested.

Thanks,

Neil
neilb
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: Brand New Vertical Insulated Smokers for Sale

Postby neilb » 21 Jul 2015, 15:46

Here is one image of the external of the smokers, http://www.lonestargrillz.com/DSC06527.JPG

I have more images of the inlet valves, fire box, cooking chamber etc
neilb
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby Vibe » 21 Jul 2015, 15:54

Quick way to upload an image is using a free hosting site then choosing the link/code for forum thumbnail.

Quick easy one is http://postimage.org/
Vibe
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby neilb » 04 Aug 2015, 17:30

Bump
neilb
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby Swindon_Ed » 05 Aug 2015, 21:10

Normally helps to list a price? Also is this a reverse flow cabinet or standard?
Swindon_Ed

Postby neilb » 06 Aug 2015, 20:38

Swindon_Ed wrote:Normally helps to list a price? Also is this a reverse flow cabinet or standard?

I am not 100% sure on what defines a reverse flow or standard cabinet, but there is a solid steel plate between the fire box and the cooking chamber, so does this make it a reverse flow cabinet?

The ovens cost 1840 pounds each new, I am looking for 50% of this price for the smokers. So £1840 for both ovens
neilb
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby Swindon_Ed » 06 Aug 2015, 21:40

Reverse flow means that the smoke and hot air from the fire box will go up channels in the back of the smoker and then back down to the bottom of the cooking chamber similar to a backwoods or Humphreys smoker. Or are there gaps around the side of the water pan where the hot air and smoke will come from?

I'm kinda interested as i'll be over in Dublin for the big grill festival next weekend. I'll give it some thought.
Swindon_Ed

Postby neilb » 07 Aug 2015, 14:40

Swindon_Ed wrote:Reverse flow means that the smoke and hot air from the fire box will go up channels in the back of the smoker and then back down to the bottom of the cooking chamber similar to a backwoods or Humphreys smoker. Or are there gaps around the side of the water pan where the hot air and smoke will come from?

I'm kinda interested as i'll be over in Dublin for the big grill festival next weekend. I'll give it some thought.

Yeah gaps around the water pan, so they are just standard cabinet smokers. If you are interested in having a look at them while you are over here that would be no problem. My house is about a 20 minute train from the city center, just let me know!
neilb
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby Chris Meathead » 02 Sep 2015, 06:57

Hi.

Nice cookers.

If they are still about and unspoken for hit me up with some pics at:

Freethemachine23@gmail.com

Cheers.
Chris Meathead
Still Raw Inside