Pizza Kettle clone for sale

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

Pizza Kettle clone for sale

Postby Ron » 12 Mar 2015, 15:57

Hi,
I was given a Weber Pizza Oven so my DIY pizza kettle clone is now needing a new home. Laser cut stainless steel, all stainless bolts, lightweight heat panel, oak handles. The heat shield protects you kettles lid and keeps all the heat down where it's needed - on your pizza!

Pizza Oven - £50
Weber Pizza Stone - £20 (£35 new)

It cost me more than this to make it but I'll be happy knowing it's going to another BBQ fanatic!

Collection only - Tilehurst, Reading

Ron
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: Pizza Kettle clone for sale

Postby Verminskti » 13 Mar 2015, 14:59

Little confused as to how this works? Is the pizza on top or on the grill? Would I need a jet funnel for the charcoal?
Verminskti
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Ron » 16 Mar 2015, 14:17

The Vortex was just in my kettle for the photo. I do not use it for the Pizza Kettle. The Pizza stone sits on the grill and you build a banks charcoal fire at the rear. The heat convects up and over the pizza and out the front of the pizza oven. This cooks the top and bottom of the pizza at the same time.

Hope this helps.
Ron
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby amit » 07 May 2015, 12:32

Is this still for sale? I am very interested and can pick up as Reading is not far from me at all.
amit
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Member Sales/Wanted