Weber or not

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

Weber or not

Postby awesselbaum » 15 Apr 2015, 13:57

Hi

I am on the look out for a weber one touch or similar for my sister. I think she is jealous of my kamado joe. Its her birthday soon and I won't be getting her a kamado joe. However, I would like to know if there are any decent discounts available on weber products? or if there recommended but cheaper kettle bbqs out there.

Anthony
awesselbaum
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Weber or not

Postby SmokeyJoe » 15 Apr 2015, 15:27

I think it's the wrong time of year for any proper discounts. You will get a much better deal at the end of most peoples, not the die hards on here, BBQing season in the autumn but that will be too late for you. A lot of websites look to have about 20% off at the moment and you can't go wrong with a Weber. It's solid and so versatile, i would not bother with cheaper imitations as they are no where near as good. Since I bought mine I have been so happy with it and it's just the 57cm Weber Bar B Kettle. It was only about £90 from B&Q, it does not have all the bells and whistles as the others in the range but cooks just as good and I really do not see the point of the other features.

Joe
SmokeyJoe
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Member Sales/Wanted