Goulden's Smoking Woods Review

Please feel free to post reviews of new barbecues, gadgets and of course food. The opinions within the forum are not necessarily that of the web site owner!

Goulden's Smoking Woods Review

Postby Nick » 07 Feb 2013, 13:08

http://bbqsmokingwood.co.uk/

A lot of you may have spoken or done business with Paul in the past. For those who haven't I can highly recommend him.

Paul does chunks of just about every conceivable wood worth smoking at really good prices, and if you live in or around W. Berkshire, it's worth paying him a visit. He's very knowledgeable (even my wife now knows what type of wood to use for pork!) and I will definitely be using his services again when my stock runs out!

I personally came away with 2 crates of Apple, Cherry and Oak; if it was payday I probably would have needed a flat bed truck.

Enough superlatives, enough said :D
Nick
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Goulden's Smoking Woods Review

Postby Eddie » 07 Feb 2013, 13:30

He often attends Mayhem in May at Tongham with sacks of wood. If anyone is attending this year? I highly recommend ordering from him before hand as this saves a lot of money in p&p.

Eddie
Eddie
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Re: Goulden's Smoking Woods Review

Postby keith157 » 08 Feb 2013, 08:08

Eddie wrote:He often attends Mayhem in May at Tongham with sacks of wood. If anyone is attending this year? I highly recommend ordering from him before hand as this saves a lot of money in p&p.

Eddie

Great idea cheers Eddie.....
keith157

Return to Barbecue Reviews