Simon's Somerset Smokers

Please feel free to post reviews of new barbecues, gadgets and of course food. The opinions within the forum are not necessarily that of the web site owner!

Simon's Somerset Smokers

Postby keith157 » 16 Nov 2012, 20:39

Having accepted an invite to pop over and visit Cyderpig's "meat-man" and fill our freezers he invited us back to meat his "offspring" in other words his small collection of UDS'

He first showed me his little bit of England where we found his first smoker;-
Image Image
Then the adaptation of a UDS with a rotisserie, and why not with his more regularly used progeny in the background :D
And for the more conservative of us a collection of smokers and BBQs of commercial origin, along with some raw materials should he find himself at a loose end 8-)

The question is what to do with an old oven, an empty metal barrel (cider of course) and a length of metal pipe :?: Your own home made cold smoker of course :D
Image Image
keith157

Re: Simon's Somerset Smokers

Postby Toby » 17 Nov 2012, 08:37

Brilliant!!! Feeling a bit guilty that I am not doing anything with my BBQ graveyard now!
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Simon's Somerset Smokers

Postby CyderPig » 17 Nov 2012, 12:18

Thank you Keith for posting the pics of some of my BBQ tribe, and thank you Toby for your kind words, from what I have heard your BBQ graveyard would
be this Human Womble's heaven!!!!!

Cheers
Simon
CyderPig
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Return to Barbecue Reviews