New Butcher on the block

The place to hang out and chat about anything and everything that doesn't fall under our other categories.

New Butcher on the block

Postby Kiska95 » 03 Jul 2015, 12:58

This thread was sparked off by Tiny's suggestion on using The best of British Beef so.......

Hi Guys,
From our previous brisket discussions a kind member gave me the details of an 3rd generation (since 1935) award winning butcher that is able to provide US cuts to NAMP (North American Meat Processors Association) standards. He was a little more expensive but after some negotiating the Director of the company Chris Matthews has managed to match up with some of the prices being offered by our London Meat men. For instance he is offering quality "Grass Fed" British beef brisket in packer cut (Flat and point intact) for £8.10 per kilo he is also doing Boston Butt and St Louis Ribs. It will be worth while getting in contact with this fellow as the guy is based in Bury, Lancashire and is willing to deliver, by courier no doubt.

Contact.....

Albert's Fine Quality Meats Ltd
The Meat & Fish Hall, Bury Market, Murray Road, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0BJ
Reg No: 5391761, Registered in the UK
Email: sales@albertmatthews.com
Tel:0161 341 0528
Kiska95
Twisted Firestarter
Twisted Firestarter

Re: New Butcher on the block

Postby dancing james » 05 Jul 2015, 10:36

useful to know about this

cheers
dancing james
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Gav Iscon » 16 Jul 2015, 21:10

You tried meat any from here Kiska? I'm obviously on the search for a decent supplier. Not many up our neck of the woods :(
Gav Iscon
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Kiska95 » 18 Jul 2015, 12:50

Hi,

Easily comparable with T & G. He is all grass fed not grain. They have just put a Packer cut brisket on their website since I contacted them

Very good and good communications Chris Matthews is the director
Kiska95
Twisted Firestarter
Twisted Firestarter

Return to Anything Butt