Great Customer Service from Mac's BBQ

The place to hang out and chat about anything and everything that doesn't fall under our other categories.

Great Customer Service from Mac's BBQ

Postby och29 » 01 Aug 2012, 16:28

It's rare that I find customer service that exceeds expectations but Mac's have just done it. I finally ordered a cover to fit my ProQ Trailblazer Deluxe but was sent one to fit the slightly smaller Maverick. In a rush to cover my 'Q' I failed to notice the error for a few days but one evening after grilling some steaks I noticed it and called Mac's the next morning. Within a few hours, having booked a UPS collection for the next day, the full cost of the return had been refunded and I was sent a notification that my replacement had been despatched (also by UPS). By 10:00 the next morning I had the correct cover as well as a packet of Don Marco's Pork Powder and one of BBQ Booster presumably as a good will gesture!

Service like this deserves to be recognised so I've also put it on my own site TopFl.at but please help spread the word!
och29
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Great Customer Service from Mac's BBQ

Postby Eddie » 01 Aug 2012, 17:26

This is not the first time that people had receive this type of service from Ian. The man prides himself on customer serrvice.

Eddie
Eddie
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby keith157 » 01 Aug 2012, 18:00

The guy is a gent, when VAT changed I mentioned that the website hadn't been altered, he added a tub of rub to my order gratis as a thank you.
keith157

Postby aris » 01 Aug 2012, 20:34

Commendable service - sadly other online vendors do not do the same even though they are legally obliged to do so.
aris
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Tiny » 02 Aug 2012, 11:01

Can someone paste a link please, if these chaps are good I shall avail them of my custom,

Cheers
Tiny
Tiny
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby keith157 » 02 Aug 2012, 11:45

If only all requests were this satisfying.

http://www.macsbbq.co.uk
keith157

Postby brinlloyd » 02 Aug 2012, 12:18

I'll add my congrats to Ian for his customer service

I ordered a new charcoal basket the week before Jubilee Weekend, when it arrived I'd ordered the wrong one!!!!

Phoned Ian around 4.0 - 4.30 on the Thursday, he sent the correct one that night;- wait for it - he did not ask for CC details or anything, trusting me to sort it out the following week by sending the wrongly ordered one back.

A true gent

Brin
brinlloyd
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Eddie » 02 Aug 2012, 13:19

This is what I like about macs, a passion for what you sell is first and money comes second.

Eddie
Eddie
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Return to Anything Butt