I thought it was a joke but apparently not

The place to hang out and chat about anything and everything that doesn't fall under our other categories.

I thought it was a joke but apparently not

Postby Steve » 18 Mar 2010, 13:07

http://www.bbqtower.co.uk/

Broke the tedium of my morning today.

So lets see you can cook as much as on three normal BBQ's, but you have to manage three seperate fires on three levels, the lowest being at ground level. The bottom level is apparently good for pizzas, but it's open :?:

Can just imagine people doing sausages on the bottom level and having their ankles destroyed by spitting fat or someone bending over to tend to the bottom level and getting knocked so they end up with a face full of middle level burning coals :lol:

Also it looks like it's made out of wafer thin steel and they want you to part with 200 of your finest English pounds for it :lol:

I hope I don't offend anyone who's bought one of these, i.e. I hope no-one has been daft enough to buy one :lol: :lol:
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I thought it was a joke but apparently not

Postby Mike_P_in_Tucson » 18 Mar 2010, 19:07

That certainly is a bizarre concept. :?
Mike_P_in_Tucson

Postby All Weather Griller » 18 Mar 2010, 19:28

You said it all Steve.
All Weather Griller

Postby THRILLIN GRILLIN » 18 Mar 2010, 20:26

Definately interesting concept, Nobody likes burnt ankles. The guy on the front of their website should have at least ironed his apron, it would have made him look like he's actually ever cooked before. As steve said the 3 fire thing is a pain in the ass. So in theory your not actually incorporating 3 bbq's in 1 your just attaching 3 bbqs together.
Good work steve keep em comin

chris
THRILLIN GRILLIN
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Anything Butt