Advice on jet flame high pressure stove

The place to hang out and chat about anything and everything that doesn't fall under our other categories.

Advice on jet flame high pressure stove

Postby alitech » 20 May 2019, 11:37

Hi all

New here and I am thrilled there is an actual online community for us. This question is not strictly for BBQ but I am sure there are other folks who prefer to have an additional stove for all types of other cooking. I have a very mediocre charcoal BBQ which I want to change as well, but I will come to that another time.

I am in the market for a very powerful jet flame stove for outdoor cooking. I have tried a lot of different stoves but all are pretty pathetic and go off with the slightest air/wind movement. I have seen numerous youtube videos but nothing specific for the UK. I just want some straight up advice and possibly a shopping list of things I need to put together to create a super powerful windproof jet stove for all types of outdoor cooking (imagine Chinese wok cooking).

Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? Please do share. I hate run of the mill ebay type camping stove products, they are crap.

Much appreciated and looking forward to your replies.
alitech
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Anything Butt