New British BBQ Society Head Judge

All the latest from barbecue organisations/ organisers and manufactures in the UK, if anything has been missed fell free to chip in!

New British BBQ Society Head Judge

Postby British BBQ Society » 13 Feb 2011, 17:52

Hi All,

I was informed last year by Jackie Weight (American BBQ Company) that she was intending to move abroad in the summer of 2011 and have therefore been searching for her replacement as head judge.

I am happy to announce that Richard Coleman will be taking over this position. Those that have competed previously will have met Richard in all 3 competitions of 2010 where he acted as a judge.

As well as previous judging experience Richard has several trips planned to the states to understand current trends and tastes in the BBQ world.

We wish Jackie all the best and good luck to Richard in his new role within the British BBQ Society’s competition circuit.

Toby
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New British BBQ Society Head Judge

Postby All Weather Griller » 13 Feb 2011, 20:25

Congrats to Richard and good luck and best wishes to Jackie for all of the hard work with the judging. I think we were extremely grateful for lots of her advice and especially the taste notes that she provided following the events.

Good luck to you both.
All Weather Griller

Postby Steve » 13 Feb 2011, 21:06

I'd like to extend my thanks to Jackie for all of her efforts in judging, her comprehensive and candid feedback and for competing with us at the Royal in 2009.

To Richard, congratulations on your new position, best of luck for the 2011 season and beyond.
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LM600 » 17 Feb 2011, 20:28

Best of British to both.
LM600

Return to Barbecue News