Slap Yo' Daddy Aka Harry Soo BBQ Classes!

All the latest from barbecue organisations/ organisers and manufactures in the UK, if anything has been missed fell free to chip in!

Re: Slap Yo' Daddy Aka Harry Soo BBQ Classes!

Postby harsoo » 17 Jul 2012, 12:41

I am very happy that I had the privilege of sharing my BBQ knowledge last Sat and Sun. You all are among the most enthusiastic and welcoming students I have met. Kudos and thanks to Toby and all his volunteers (Scott, Lindz, Steve, et Al.) for putting on such a superb event. I also learned many new English words and now have a profound appreciation of the uniquely British manner for naming body parts! Your hospitality was immense and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Looking forward to Cartmel this weekend and to see everyone again.
harsoo
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby keith157 » 17 Jul 2012, 13:43

Glad you enjoyed yourself come back SOON PLEASE :D If only to increase your vocabulary ;)
keith157

Postby esselle » 17 Jul 2012, 14:01

harsoo wrote:I am very happy that I had the privilege of sharing my BBQ knowledge last Sat and Sun. You all are among the most enthusiastic and welcoming students I have met. Kudos and thanks to Toby and all his volunteers (Scott, Lindz, Steve, et Al.) for putting on such a superb event. I also learned many new English words and now have a profound appreciation of the uniquely British manner for naming body parts! Your hospitality was immense and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Looking forward to Cartmel this weekend and to see everyone again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby eater of food » 17 Jul 2012, 15:35

Thank you Harry. The 101 class was fantastic and I'm glad you appreciated the BBBQS's idiosyncratic manner. :lol:
eater of food
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby harsoo » 25 Jul 2012, 21:12

Blog and pics for class is online.
Please let me know if you see any inaccurate information.
http://www.slapyodaddybbq.com/2012/07/j ... y-england/
harsoo
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Saucy Pig » 25 Jul 2012, 22:36

Looks great to me, thanks for a cracking weekend so much to take in but loads of fun.
Hopefully not too long before you're back on our shores.
Nick
Saucy Pig
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Previous

Return to Barbecue News