Turkey LEGS to day

From a humble Hot Wing to a full Christmas Turkey, BBQ applies to all. Post here if you have any good recipes.

Turkey LEGS to day

Postby BASCOM » 20 Aug 2011, 15:57

gonna finally get round to doing theses turkey legs to day, along with some chicken wings that should hopefully turn out CRISPY as i coated them in plain flour with abit of seasoning in it.. will post pics IF all turns out well LOL....
BASCOM
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Turkey LEGS to day

Postby BASCOM » 20 Aug 2011, 21:12

well everything turned out better then i expected really wings coulda been a bit more crispy but they tasted good and thats all that matters right
forgot to take pictures as was too busy cooking ( and DRINKING LOL)...

used 2 know chicken stock cubes dissolved in water with a splash of soy sauce, lea and perrins, colemans mustard and some golden syrup,
then thickened with a little corn flour ( as i saw somewhere on here about people having trouble with marinade running out of the meat..)
then injected into the turkey legs, worked really well, meat was moist flavoursome and a little sweet will definatly get some more turkey legs..

ps

does any one know if there are spares you can buy for the marinade injector
would like a new part, that the needle locates into preferably one with a bigger bore through it as im tired of mine
getting clogged all the time
BASCOM
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Poultry