Stufz Beef Mince Burgers

Good old British Beef, you can't beat it! Of course Brisket is the American BBQ favorite but recipes for any cut are welcome here.

Stufz Beef Mince Burgers

Postby kendoll » 18 Sep 2013, 09:17

So I got a Stufz burger press and jalapeno corer from the US last week and was dying to try them out.

Sorry, didn't take any pics of the prep or cooking (just wanted to get it done), but I did get a couple of quick shots of the end product.

Made up the burgers with full fat mince (no lean stuff here) and stuffed them with diced bacon, shredded tasty cheese, and sliced mushrooms (sautéed lightly with the bacon fat).
First time doing the ABTs with whole jalapenos, smoked over coconut charcoal with cherry chunks, sprinkeld them with the Plowboys Yardbird rub too.

Can't wait to do it again (a bit rarer next time) with some different mince and rubs in the meat.

Ken
kendoll
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Stufz Beef Mince Burgers

Postby keith157 » 18 Sep 2013, 12:21

What did you think of their suggestion of a heaped 1/3 cup of meat? I used around a 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup for the lid (worked out quite chunky but certainly one of the better presses around.
keith157

Re: Stufz Beef Mince Burgers

Postby TheMeatThief » 14 Apr 2015, 14:49

I used ours at the weekend absolutly amazing check out our blog on the website for a full view of what happened and the fillings we included:

http://themeatthief.co.uk/the-stuffed-burger/

Please excuse the cheesy (Excuse the pun) photo

Jordan @ The Meat Thief.
TheMeatThief
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Beef