hello world!

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

hello world!

Postby musicville » 10 Jan 2011, 21:15

First of all hello to everyone here! Im Mike from Derbyshire UK From what i can tell reading through the various sub sections of this superb forum there seems to be a wealth of knowledge here which is great and i will be tapping into this soon.

I have loved a good old bbq for as long as i can remember rain, sun, snow, wind i really dont care. up untill about a month ago my perception of BBQ was beer :mrgreen: and good meat frazzled over some flames and done quite quickly which i was perfectly happy with... That was untill i spoke to a friend who opened my eyes to smoking, slow cooking and the other side to the classic bbq. So having investigated this further I am ready to start my adventure and am now considering which bbq to buy ( il post in another section regarding this ).

I look forward to hearing/ meeting some of you soon

regards

Mike
musicville
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: hello world!

Postby Steve » 10 Jan 2011, 22:12

Welcome aboard the forum Mike, I've already thrown my 2p on on your other thread.

It's good to see another convert to the way of low 'n' slow :lol:
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mcdodge » 11 Jan 2011, 07:34

Welcome to a very friendly, and helpful forum!
mcdodge
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby esselle » 11 Jan 2011, 13:03

Hi Mike, and welcome to the forum....I'm just down the road in Leicester if you need any help (tasters) ;)
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Return to Introduce Yourself