Hello and welcome to the party :D

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

Hello and welcome to the party :D

Postby TarzanMan » 24 Jun 2010, 14:57

Hi everyone!!

Saying hello to everyone, its the first time on this forum! :)

Gonna have a party this sunday,its gonna be a ball! Hope the weather keeps up....will be celbrating England winning of course :lol:

Its been a while since we had a grill but just got a new gas BBQ so hopefully it will be the first of many :)

See ya!!
TarzanMan
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: Hello and welcome to the party :D

Postby British BBQ Society » 24 Jun 2010, 18:46

Welcome to the forum!!
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby All Weather Griller » 24 Jun 2010, 19:05

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

Looks forward to your posts, don't forget the photos.
All Weather Griller

Postby TarzanMan » 29 Aug 2010, 19:17

Hi.............. sorry about the slow update ......... would you believe it....

A:England were pants
B:I had my bbq and had .... errm a problem.. some swine pinched all my gas the day before the bog BBQ.. absolute nightmare... 2 bottles ... GONE.... I new I should have locked them up.

So a heads up (I think summer is over now...) but make sure you lock up those gas bottles locked up!!!!

I have been looking at a way of locking them up .... Does any one out there have any gas bottle storage tips :O)??

TarzanMan wrote:Hi everyone!!

Saying hello to everyone, its the first time on this forum! :)

Gonna have a party this sunday,its gonna be a ball! Hope the weather keeps up....will be celbrating England winning of course :lol:

Its been a while since we had a grill but just got a new gas BBQ so hopefully it will be the first of many :)

See ya!!
TarzanMan
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby TarzanMan » 30 Aug 2010, 07:12

Hiya mate, yes I had a look around during the night for that sort of thing. I thought of buying a motorbike chain and bolting the things tp the ground! I did however come across an unusal (imo) solution. THere is a company that actually makes Gas Bottle storage units!!! I think they may be part of Calor (I found them on Calors website)
http://www.calor.co.uk/heating/domestic-central-heating/storage-options/cylinder-supply/

So, I have just ordered one!! Shoud keep those new bottles nice and safe AND out of site :
http://www.asgardsss.co.uk/list.php?cat_level=0&cat_code=GBS&cat_name=Gas%20Bottle%20Storage&from=main

I won't go on about why we should have to do this, lock up everything ... broken Britain ....!

Cheers 8-)
TarzanMan
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Introduce Yourself