Hello Everybody

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

Hello Everybody

Postby JEC » 21 May 2010, 05:57

Hello

My name is JEC but most people call me Justin, I'm male and live in sunny sunny Devon. My BBQ passion is ribs and mainly grilling although I have done a little true BBQ over the last 12 months. Being a trained Chef I like to experiment with new ideas and other peoples recipes (Of course I never actually measure anything thing though!), I'm no longer a Chef as I found the hours anti-social and now have a career in Engineering

I've been following this and a few other forums for a while and thought it was time I finally joined one, so I stuck with my roots and remained British.
JEC

Re: Hello Everybody

Postby British BBQ Society » 21 May 2010, 07:05

Hi Jec,

Welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing about some of your BBQ exploits!
Toby
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Neil » 21 May 2010, 07:15

Hi JEC,

Welcome to the forum, Glad you joined us :D. Lookin forward to seeing your different ideas.

Cheers,
Neil.
Neil
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Steve » 21 May 2010, 07:57

WElcome to the forum, good to have you on board
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Khalsarule » 21 May 2010, 09:49

Hi JEC,

I bet its going to be lovely down your way this weekend!! Welcome to the forum, im a newbie myself and I must say its been one of the warmest forum welcomes I have ever had here at bbbqs!
Khalsarule
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby JEC » 22 May 2010, 19:41

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, very much like this weekends weather, which has given me an execuse (like I really need one) to try out a new recipe, I will post in the relevant section (someone let me know if it's grilling or pork) if any one is interested, It was chinese pork tenderloin grilled over hot coals served with rice and peas and a nice glass of wine.
JEC

Return to Introduce Yourself