BBQ Lover.

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

BBQ Lover.

Postby moofletch » 30 Aug 2011, 16:53

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but I'm hoping that someone may be able to answer a question for me. I have been called an imagineer before and I love to build things out of steel. There used to be a TV series on telly a few years ago. I think it was on Discovery channel maybe. It was about a guy who went to peoples houses and built a BBQ to suit their needs. It was kind of a "surprise Ground Force" type of program. Some of the BBQ's that he built were beautiful and really ingenious. Can anyone help me with the name of the program please? I looked online and asked that "any questions answered" text thingy too, to no avail. I know it's not called Licence to grill. PLEASE HELP!! The guy was British if that helps.
moofletch
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: BBQ Lover.

Postby Eddie » 30 Aug 2011, 17:36

The name is famming BBQ's, it was on on of sky's chanels discovery shed. I watched the whole series as it gave me a couple of ideas. Welcome to the world of low and slow. All BBQ is great, but since eating pulled pork, brisket etc. theirs only one winner for me. Look forward in reading your post and don't be shy with the question.

Eddie
Eddie
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Return to Introduce Yourself