Hi

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

Re: Hi

Postby jotch » 15 Jun 2011, 10:57

Hi Adie and welcome,

I've only just started on here as well after lurking for a while...it's a great site soo far with loads of tips and recipes...just be prepared to feel hungry all the time you read anything on this board! :lol:
jotch
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby ducksmuggler » 16 Jun 2011, 13:24

well after reading through loads of posts and getting loads of info the same thing keeps cropping up

WSM :D So today iv got a day off work and went to socal in southampton and got myself a new toy , and i said id signed up to the forum and got a discount .. wahooo £275 :D

just spend 30mins in the rain building it

ducksmuggler
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Curlie028 » 16 Jun 2011, 14:54

Enjoy!
Curlie028
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Ady » 16 Jun 2011, 16:58

That's the one i have BBQFanatic!, has more leaks than a Welshman but I've had some pretty good results for a £40 smoker.
One day I'll get a WSM..... one day.

oh and welcome ducksmuggler!
Ady
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby All Weather Griller » 16 Jun 2011, 18:35

ducksmuggler wrote:well after reading through loads of posts and getting loads of info the same thing keeps cropping up

WSM :D So today iv got a day off work and went to socal in southampton and got myself a new toy , and i said id signed up to the forum and got a discount .. wahooo £275 :D

just spend 30mins in the rain building it

That right there is the start of a competition team, igloo, smokey Joe (for breakfast) and a WSM. :lol:
All Weather Griller

Postby ducksmuggler » 16 Jun 2011, 19:42

im a seasoned music festival crusty .. i never put a tent up without my smokey jo and my igloos full of ice and cider :D
ducksmuggler
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby All Weather Griller » 16 Jun 2011, 20:46

ducksmuggler wrote:im a seasoned music festival crusty .. i never put a tent up without my smokey jo and my igloos full of ice and cider :D

And that right there is competition code of practice! Steer clear from Bunsen and Burner, they are cider fans.

See you soon :lol:
All Weather Griller

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself