IBQN

Found any hotstuff that you want to tell people about, heres the place to do it!

IBQN

Postby Kenfrazi » 18 May 2015, 17:06

Been trying to contact IBQN as I wanted to ask about a Kam Big Joe, but there is only an email contact.
I have tried to email but no response.

I dont think its a good idea just to order goods without getting an idea if they are what I want..i.e: maybe be old stock so may not have the "divide and conquer" , or they may be still in the states with a 2 month lead time.

Has anybody dealt with them successfully?

Ps: im in no way criticising them, just feel the need to talk before I part with a lot of money! :shock:
Kenfrazi
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: IBQN

Postby Dduffs71 » 18 May 2015, 18:17

Hi - I took delivery of my new KJ Classic Stand Alone on Friday of last week. I purchased it through Commercial Furniture UK Ltd. there website had a telephone number and I called and spoke to them a couple of times earlier in the week before placing my order online, they seemed very knowledgable and very helpful. I'm not sure if they are closely connected to the UK distributor, but the KJ came directly from Grakka (I think that is the right name, who I also believe are the UK distributor). I hope this helps.
On a side note, I placed the order on Wednesday last week and it arrived on Friday, I've had 2 very successful grills on it over the weekend and would definitely recommend..... :D
Dduffs71
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Kenfrazi » 18 May 2015, 18:53

Hi Dduffs!
Glad yours turned up so quickly, I will look at that site.
How is the size of the grill..think yours is 42 cms....is it large enough?
I want to cook pizza as will as grill. Thats the main reason for looking at the Big joe..but the price!
Another £500 for the extra 20cm!..lot adough.(excuse the pun)

I will kick myself though, if I bought the regular and it wasnt big enough for my pizzas :?
Kenfrazi
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Dduffs71 » 18 May 2015, 19:18

I had the weber kettle pizza oven attachment for my previous 57cm weber and I can't see any reason for cooking any smaller pizza on the KJ than I did on the weber. Whatever size the heat deflector is, is the size you can cook pizza, The classic is bigger than I thought, but to be sure I found a local Big Green Egg dealer and went and had a look at the large, which is the same size as the classic KJ.
Dduffs71
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Dduffs71 » 18 May 2015, 19:21

I've just gone out and measured the heat deflector, which would be the size that you could have your pizza and its 15" diameter. Hope this helps.
Dduffs71
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby TakingtheBrisket » 18 May 2015, 20:28

I believe IBQN is toby on here, send him a pm but he has been very busy lately
TakingtheBrisket
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Kenfrazi » 20 May 2015, 08:16

Thanks for that Dduffs...Im leaning towards that size now...although my pizzas are quite large.
But 15" should be ok...or shall I say that I dont want to pay a further £500 for a slightly bigger pizza :D

And thx for the info Takingthebrisket..I will contact him today!

Thanks again for your help!
Kenfrazi
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Dduffs71 » 20 May 2015, 20:05

No probs, let's us know what you decide :D
Dduffs71
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Product Reviews