Texas BBQ

Please feel free to post reviews of new barbecues, gadgets and of course food. The opinions within the forum are not necessarily that of the web site owner!

Re: Texas BBQ

Postby aris » 30 Apr 2013, 11:12

It is one of the places i've been meaning to visit - but apparently like the good BBQ joints in the US, there is always a queue outside this place. :shock:
aris
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby keith157 » 30 Apr 2013, 14:12

Maybe that's the way they wanted it, given the option of having it served Cowboy or Gourmet they chose Gourmet. OKAY I'se jealous as save a win on't lottery I'll never get to go there. :( :cry: :( :cry: :(
To be fair there may be a selection of sides and other serving options, but I bet that, like good old fashioned fish & chips in newspaper, it tastes better that way than on a plate with a knife n fork :mrgreen: :twisted: :oops:
keith157

Postby Pecker » 30 Apr 2013, 15:18

keith157 wrote:Maybe that's the way they wanted it, given the option of having it served Cowboy or Gourmet they chose Gourmet. OKAY I'se jealous as save a win on't lottery I'll never get to go there. :( :cry: :( :cry: :(
To be fair there may be a selection of sides and other serving options, but I bet that, like good old fashioned fish & chips in newspaper, it tastes better that way than on a plate with a knife n fork :mrgreen: :twisted: :oops:

Aye - walking on the beach, too.

Steve W
Pecker
Twisted Firestarter
Twisted Firestarter

Postby keith157 » 30 Apr 2013, 17:42

Watchin out for them blessed seagulls. :shock:
keith157

Previous

Return to Barbecue Reviews