Chefs Knives..

Please feel free to post reviews of new barbecues, gadgets and of course food. The opinions within the forum are not necessarily that of the web site owner!

Re: Chefs Knives..

Postby joerjoe » 21 Mar 2013, 15:55

Thnx tommo for the recommendations. I gotta try those set of knives too.

Military knife that is intended primarily for use in a role other than combat is typically referred to by their primary role.
joerjoe
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby keith157 » 22 Mar 2013, 05:46

Can I suggest speaking nicely to your local cook shop or even butchers and see how various handle styles and shape fit your hands ?
keith157

Postby Eddie » 22 Mar 2013, 11:42

You won't go wrong with popping along to TK-MAX and picking up some good deals. After being recommended by Swindon Ed, they have some fantastic deals with nearly more than half price off rec retail price. I was lucky enough to get £250 worth of Henckels knives for just over £100 and very happy with them as well.

Eddie
Eddie
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby aris » 22 Mar 2013, 12:52

The Henckles they sell at TK Maxx are seconds - but nothing wrong with them at all - purely cosmetic issues. I got one there and I think it's the best knife I have! Very good stuff. I paid 12 quid for a Santoku style knife. Best chopping knife ever - i've not even had to sharpen it yet..
aris
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Previous

Return to Barbecue Reviews