Paddle Round The Pier, Brighton, 2012

If you have been to a barbecue event and have some great pictures feel free to post them here!

Paddle Round The Pier, Brighton, 2012

Postby Toby » 09 Jul 2012, 06:17

3 days of rain didnt stop 61 competitors take part in Ready Steady Q and Kids Q! Congratulations to Bar B Q Shack for their GC in the French's PitMasters event and a first with BBQ Fanatics taking three 1st places! Brilliant organisation by Dave and his team, we were made to feel really welcome! Roll on 2013!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Paddle Round The Pier, Brighton, 2012

Postby keith157 » 09 Jul 2012, 07:09

Sounds like you had a great time, congratulations to all who took part, for showing typical British spirit despite the weather. 8-)
Well done to BBQ Shack & BBQ Fanatics and all the other winners :D
keith157

Postby Big_Fat_Dan » 09 Jul 2012, 12:33

Good photo's Toby, was trying to say hello whilst i was there, but you were running around like a mad man, maybe next time, great event thou, loved it.
Big_Fat_Dan
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Toby » 09 Jul 2012, 12:42

Big_Fat_Dan wrote:Good photo's Toby, was trying to say hello whilst i was there, but you were running around like a mad man, maybe next time, great event thou, loved it.

:lol: thanks, to be honest I thought i was quite relaxed over the weekend, interesting making sure both events run well at the same time but think i have it sorted.
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Big_Fat_Dan » 09 Jul 2012, 12:51

It was good to say hello to some of the guys on here and taste there food, really inspired me to get the BBQ out more.
Big_Fat_Dan
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Barbecue Gallery