Memphis In May Practice Popup, 2nd & 3rd May @7pm

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Memphis In May Practice Popup, 2nd & 3rd May @7pm

Postby Toby » 15 Apr 2014, 07:32

Tradition dictates that I cook for the teams over a competition weekend when held at our HQ in Tongham, Surrey. Due to needing practice for Memphis in May I have decided to run a popup to run alongside the Mayhem in May Social on the Friday and again on the Saturday. This event is normally closed to the public so as well as having a slap up feast you will be able to mingle with the teams.

On the menu will be whole hog, beef ribs, chicken wings, the 3 different style of sauces which we will be submitting and an exotic entry which we have yet to decide on. Although not being cooked in Memphis i have a potential new supplier for brisket and will be cooking up some wagyu on both days.

To accompany the meat we will have jackets provided by our friends at “Best Spuddies”!! Cost for this meat feast is £20 per adult and £10 per child. Soft drinks will be provided.

You can purchase tickets from our Facebook page shop or from here http://www.saysausages.com/shop/

Number are strictly limited so please get in fast!
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events