Jack Daniels Invitational

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Re: Jack Daniels Invitational

Postby CT BBQ Scot » 29 Oct 2012, 19:08

Congratulations to you all. Fantastic performance. I was very fortunate to have been invited to judge at the Jack and as would be expected I can assure you the standard the turn-ins we received was extremely high across the board which makes your performances all the more impressive. A huge well done all round!! Safe travels back home.
CT BBQ Scot
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby esselle » 29 Oct 2012, 20:26

Thanks for the support and kind words. We all had a fantastic time. Personally I don't think I cooked to the best of my ability. The chicken and brisket were both overcooked as the results show. Having said that I am thrilled with our placings and hopefully will return to the 'Jack' again soon.
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby harsoo » 01 Nov 2012, 16:09

It was wonderful to see my British BBQ friends at the Jack!
A BIG congrats to Miss Piggy's and Bar-B-Q Shack!
I am proud to announce Scott and Lindz beat me by 0.5716 point as the strongest international team at the Jack.
The tea and scones were wonderful and congrats on Miss Piggy's 1st place in the International Happiest Home in the Hollow booth contest
Some pics and blog here for those who are wondering what it feels like to cook the Jack
http://www.slapyodaddybbq.com/2012/10/j ... r-27-2012/
harsoo
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Previous

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events