Guineapig Volunteer?

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Re: Guineapig Volunteer?

Postby esselle » 03 Jul 2012, 09:27

Steve wrote:Davy, you might not be safe to bring your wife near me. Any woman who carries a pot of chili with her everywhere is a veritable goddess and I might have to kidnap her :lol:

By the way, due to time limitations I am not producing exactly what I had planned to. However I am producing something very similar and possibly even better :twisted:

For at the weekend you may all behold the FATTY OF DEATH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I like to think of it as the b*stard lovechild of a Ménage à trois between smoke, cholesterol and capsaicin.

Scott, will I be able to tempt you?

As beautiful a culinary masterpiece that sounds ....I'll pass :lol: You saw me with a little dab of the bottled stuff you had last time :shock: You lot were drinking it like it was ketchup and there's me crying like a baby :oops:
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Eddie » 03 Jul 2012, 15:25

While we are on the subject of chilli's, Brighton has one of the best chilli shops in the south east. Well worth a visit while you are in the area. http://www.chillipepperpete.com/

Regards

Eddie
Eddie
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Davy » 03 Jul 2012, 18:16

Eddie wrote:While we are on the subject of chilli's, Brighton has one of the best chilli shops in the south east. Well worth a visit while you are in the area. http://www.chillipepperpete.com/

Regards

Eddie

Excellent Eddie. Im visiting a mate in Slovakia and his father is chili mad, he grows quite a large variety that we were both munching on raw last year whilst everyone else looked on in horror :twisted: . I should be able to find him an interesting gift there.

Steve I'll hunt you down Sun.
Davy
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Previous

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events