Guineapig Volunteer?

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Guineapig Volunteer?

Postby Steve » 02 Jul 2012, 12:35

I'm looking for a volunteer, or maybe I should say idiot ;)

I'm cooking a chilli cook-off in September and I'm going to be making something a little bit special for some of the chilli-heads for after the competition. We're talking BBQ meets chilli pain, but I'm doing everything all natural, no extract and I want them still to have a good flavour.

I was wondering whether anyone who is either competing at or visiting Paddle Round the Pier or Cartmel would like to try one of my prototype weapons grade creations. Would like a second opinion on whether I have got them hot enough and managed to preserve the flavour.
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Guineapig Volunteer?

Postby thesmokingpenguin » 02 Jul 2012, 12:56

Nic (team penguin) says that he'll give it a go!
thesmokingpenguin
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby esselle » 03 Jul 2012, 07:42

thesmokingpenguin wrote:Nic (team penguin) says that he'll give it a go!

That boy has seriously got to get off the funny fags! :lol:
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Davy » 03 Jul 2012, 07:59

Steve wrote:I'm looking for a volunteer, or maybe I should say idiot ;)

I'm cooking a chilli cook-off in September and I'm going to be making something a little bit special for some of the chilli-heads for after the competition. We're talking BBQ meets chilli pain, but I'm doing everything all natural, no extract and I want them still to have a good flavour.

I was wondering whether anyone who is either competing at or visiting Paddle Round the Pier or Cartmel would like to try one of my prototype weapons grade creations. Would like a second opinion on whether I have got them hot enough and managed to preserve the flavour.

Hi Steve, I've become a bit of a reluctant chili head over the past 10 years. The missus is from Ghana and puts chili in almost everything. She even carries a pot of chili everywhere. I'll be there on Sunday and would love to try your prototype weapons grade chili and I presume the missus would also :twisted:
Davy
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Steve » 03 Jul 2012, 08:10

Davy, you might not be safe to bring your wife near me. Any woman who carries a pot of chili with her everywhere is a veritable goddess and I might have to kidnap her :lol:

By the way, due to time limitations I am not producing exactly what I had planned to. However I am producing something very similar and possibly even better :twisted:

For at the weekend you may all behold the FATTY OF DEATH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I like to think of it as the b*stard lovechild of a Ménage à trois between smoke, cholesterol and capsaicin.

Scott, will I be able to tempt you?
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thesmokingpenguin » 03 Jul 2012, 08:14

esselle wrote:

:lol: I did warn him it might not be the most sensible thing to do, but he is slightly unhinged! (in a couple of weeks he's off to mountain bike down glaciers!)
thesmokingpenguin
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby keith157 » 03 Jul 2012, 08:37

thesmokingpenguin wrote:
esselle wrote:

:lol: I did warn him it might not be the most sensible thing to do, but he is slightly unhinged! (in a couple of weeks he's off to mountain bike down glaciers!)

Makes him an ideal playmate then ;) If, and I say IF you were a true friend, you'd keep a roll of Andrex in the icebox for him ;)
keith157

Postby thesmokingpenguin » 03 Jul 2012, 08:58

keith157 wrote:If, and I say IF you were a true friend, you'd keep a roll of Andrex in the icebox for him ;)

Nah, just a super soaker of cold milk
thesmokingpenguin
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Steve » 03 Jul 2012, 09:03

Ha ha, he's going to sit on a saddle after eating the FoD. Good luck to him!!!
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Toby » 03 Jul 2012, 09:17

i can imagine the sea getting abused at the weekend, fortunately its a straight run from the team pitches into it!!
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events