Paddle Round The Pier

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Re: Paddle Round The Pier

Postby Davy » 02 Jul 2012, 15:21

Toby wrote:We are running kids q and rsq over two days so plenty of space but i will jot them down.

Toby shall I just show up on Sun and register on the day for RSQ and if so whats the recommended time.

Thanks
Davy
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Toby » 02 Jul 2012, 15:26

If you PM me a mobile number I will give you a buzz on Saturday to let you know the times, we tend to draw people in from the crowd to participate and therefore the times are pretty erratic. I think we will be putting extra rounds on, on each day.

if anyone else is interested in joining in, please pm me with preferred day,

Thanks
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby eater of food » 08 Jul 2012, 19:17

Just back from Paddle Round the Pier and despite needing a good night's sleep and a foot massage, it was a good weekend.

Congratulations to BBQ Shack for the GC and to Ben and Cuan for a (possibly unprecedented) three main category wins and the RGC.

I look forward to seeing most of you next weekend for Harry's class.
eater of food
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby keith157 » 09 Jul 2012, 04:32

I look forward to your extensive tutorial on the class, as well as hinting and reminding Harry that there are those who couldn't make it who would like to go to one of his classes, or is it just me
keith157

Postby esselle » 09 Jul 2012, 05:54

We got back at half past ten last night - so only four and a half hours to get home - not like the 6 to get down there! The event was a big success in spite of the weather, which on Saturday night was horrendous. Big congratulations to BBQ shack on their many walks including GC and so awesome to see cuan and Ben of BBQ fanatics take 3 firsts and RGC! Also massive congratulations to Charlie, Colin, colleen of smoking penguin for his 3 walks including Ribs! Congratulations also to Eddie on another first in brisket after a weekend where his whole family were ill. Congrats to everyone else who heard their names.
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Big_Fat_Dan » 09 Jul 2012, 05:59

Really good to finally meet some of you, seemed like a great event, and a big Congratulations to Cuan & Ben, really good food, and i have to say all the food i tasted was pretty damn amazing, well down to all.
Big_Fat_Dan
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Previous

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events