Mayhem in May 2012

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Re: Mayhem in May 2012

Postby esselle » 27 May 2012, 20:33

funtimebbq wrote:Congratulations to Scott and Lyndz and the entire Miss Piggy's BBQ team on their GC. What a way to start off your cooking season.

Benny

Thankyou so much Benny.
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby esselle » 27 May 2012, 20:36

Steve wrote:Congratulations to everyone who walked this weekend and massive congrats to Miss Piggy's on GC!

Thankyou Steve - it really does mean a lot and I honestly thought it was yours - it's only a matter of When.
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby esselle » 27 May 2012, 20:38

thesmokingpenguin wrote:Thanks to everyone who helped me and mrs penguin muddle through our first comp - i can't put in to words how friendly, helpful and encouraging everybody was! Big thanks to Toby as well for lending me loads of gear, - of course I'll now have to go out and buy my own - i think credit cards are going to get a beating over the next few weeks!

Congrats to everyone who came 1st / 2nd / 3rd and especially to Royal Q and Miss Piggies!

(ps, I promise the costume next time!)

It was great to meet you both and hope you are coming on the next one. I promise that Miss Piggy will remember your name isn't COLIN!
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby esselle » 27 May 2012, 20:40

Eddie wrote:
thesmokingpenguin wrote:

:o Yes, but will be waring it whilist you cook ? :o

:D Massive well done to Miss Piggies and Royal Q. Two fantastic results for two fantastic teams :D :D :D :D :D

Kind Regards

Eddie

Thanks Eddie it was great to get to spend a bit more time with you this time
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby esselle » 27 May 2012, 20:51

We would just like to thank everyone for congratulating us on our GC this weekend. For us that means so much. It was great to be in all of your company, nice to see old friends and make a few new ones. Also a massive thanks to Toby and Kate for letting us 'doss in yer garden and burn things' again, especially on a very busy, eventful weekend.
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Steve » 27 May 2012, 22:06

thesmokingpenguin wrote:Thanks to everyone who helped me and mrs penguin muddle through our first comp - i can't put in to words how friendly, helpful and encouraging everybody was! Big thanks to Toby as well for lending me loads of gear, - of course I'll now have to go out and buy my own - i think credit cards are going to get a beating over the next few weeks!

Congrats to everyone who came 1st / 2nd / 3rd and especially to Royal Q and Miss Piggies!

I think I can speak for everyone in attendance by saying that if we helped you get through the comp and more importantly enjoy it, then we're happy.

Speaking only for myself, if you need any help on the form of either info or loaner equipment for your next one, feel free to give me a shout, I'll help if I can. As long as you promise to bring the penguin costume :D
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Smoky Joe » 28 May 2012, 09:34

Congratulations to Miss Piggies and Royal Q. I have to say that it was a great weekend just to come down and see how it is all done. Also I can say that is was some of the best hospitality that I have received in ages and so many people willing to help you out with any questions and well the tasting was great as well. I the bunch or Swine’s the BBQ fanatics and the Royal Q for that and also Miss Piggies as well for helping out with warming up a baby bottle for my son as well as I have been in trouble without that. lol. All I can say is role on the next competition and role on next season so that I can then compete with such a great bunch of people. :D

Gav
Smoky Joe
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Smokey Toad » 28 May 2012, 11:25

From the judging tent point of view Well done teams, there was some very good quality food passing over our tables. As usual a delight to judge.

A Big Well done MISS PIGGIES and Royal Q and all who managed to get through the night and the very warm Sunday.

Tom
Smokey Toad
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Swindon_Ed » 28 May 2012, 12:53

What a great weekend MIM was :D

Huge congrats to Miss Piggy's & Royal Q on their GC & RGC's this weekend!!!

Congratulations to everyone that competed over the weekend, athough a special mention to The Smoking Penguin, for getting 5th place in brisket on his first attempt of cooking one, and to Phil from Rack's of Ruin for his 1st place in sauce!!!

Only 26days to go now untill we meet again in Essex :D
Swindon_Ed

Postby bencops » 28 May 2012, 15:39

bencops

PreviousNext

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events