Tony Stone Low and Slow - Netherlands

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Tony Stone Low and Slow - Netherlands

Postby British BBQ Society » 05 Feb 2012, 14:48

Thought it would be appropriate to add a thread about the Tony Stone Low and Slow competition taking place 21st & 22nd April 2012, Full information can be found on their web site here. http://www.bbqguru.nl/
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tony Stone Low and Slow - Netherlands

Postby Swindon_Ed » 05 Feb 2012, 15:12

I'll also be competing in this one, looking forward to hearing from Harry which US teams will also be making the trip.
Swindon_Ed

Postby Steve » 05 Feb 2012, 16:53

@Ed, I hope your can get plenty of pics, this looks like a great event and I'd love to be there. Unfortunately I can't manage the time off work with other commitments I have this year. Well not without sacrificing a holiday with wifey some time later in the year and that wouldn't be wise :lol:
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Swindon_Ed » 05 Feb 2012, 17:34

No worries Steve, i'll be busy snapping away while we're over there and where we won't be doing the cooking or judging class this will give me some spare time to get some good snaps.

I'm quite keen to see what kit some of the other teams will be using :geek: I know one of the guys over there has a pitmaker and he's also a grilldome dealer which i'll be interested in having a closer look at.
Swindon_Ed

Postby Steve » 05 Feb 2012, 20:11

I had a good look at a Pitmaker Sniper at the Royal in 2010. Lovely bit of kit :)
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BBQguru.nl » 15 Feb 2012, 20:09

Swindon_Ed wrote:I'll also be competing in this one, looking forward to hearing from Harry which US teams will also be making the trip.

For the moment for sure is that Butt Rub wil come and Diva Q shown interest to come and a couple of other teams shown interest.
BBQguru.nl
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events