Smoke on the Water - Las Vegas

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Re: Smoke on the Water - Las Vegas

Postby BigM » 28 Mar 2012, 19:41

Pop in and see chumlee from (pawn stars) there in LA

anyways hope do well and have a good trip :) brrrrrrr bbq
BigM
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Toby » 28 Mar 2012, 23:12

Will have to have a road trip to the pawn stars tomorrow! I will be taking and posting pictures over the next few days, just been checking out supplies today, good view of the parking lot where the comp will take place from our room, Dodge have been setting up today, think I will have to buy some ear muffs for the comp!!!
have received the first drop of rubs and sauces, most of these are to keep the supplies up at home, have had to add another suitcase for the trip home!!
We can also see the strip from our room, just wish they would clean the windows!!!
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chokethechicken » 02 Apr 2012, 12:31

Great photos and I'm very jealous! Looking forward to reading more reports back from your Las Vegas adventure.
chokethechicken
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Toby » 02 Apr 2012, 13:08

Just arrived back, came back a day early because my daughter was admited to hospital a couple of days ago, severe allergic reaction, alls good now but the comp (and the forum) was at the back of my mind. I have quite a few pics which I will upload later now I have a decent internet connection and write up a summary, it was a cracking event and met some really great people.
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Toby » 06 Apr 2012, 19:11

Here are the pictures of our trip, it was a good laugh and would like to thank the friends that we made and those that lent us equipment over there.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chokethechicken » 14 Apr 2012, 15:30

Great photos - they just made me extremely hungry for ribs and bbq goodness.

Sorry to read about your daughter being poorly but at least the worry is over now.
chokethechicken
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Eddie » 14 Apr 2012, 18:09

Wow, wow, wow, wow. Looked fantastic. I really need to go to MIM or to the royal.

Eddie.
Eddie
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Previous

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events