Two Weeks Today - Jammin' in July will be over!

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Re: Two Weeks Today - Jammin' in July will be over!

Postby All Weather Griller » 21 Jul 2011, 19:41

No worries with the pegs, I'm sure someone will need them. They seem to be passed around at each competition :lol:

As far as I know Toby is in Spain as we speak negotiating a loan agreement with the Solar powers that be for a narrow window of sun shine. I hear they are pushing a hard bargain and have told him that 'Sun' is a premium product now, up there with oil and gold and as such it now required a management cartel similar in nature to that of OPEC.

The new organisation that Toby is battling with is Organisaion of Solar and Heat International Timesharing (OSHIT)

Mission Statement:
A global organization dedicated to stability in and shared control of Solar Access.

As it stands they have said they will consider the application but as with OPEC if a better offer turns up they will "redirect the tankers" (So as to speak).

Fingers crossed, we can only hope that Toby can win those Sun hoarding SOB's over! It a good job we all have lids!

Cheers

Adie
All Weather Griller

Postby MrBlue » 21 Jul 2011, 19:56

LMFAO - :lol:
MrBlue
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby esselle » 21 Jul 2011, 20:10

Have you been cooking on galvanised grills? :lol:
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Previous

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events