Anyone ordered from hotsmoked.co.uk

Feel free to ask any questions, one of the experts will certainly respond, don't be afraid to ask anything, we were all beginners at some point.

Anyone ordered from hotsmoked.co.uk

Postby BandyOrc » 19 May 2014, 13:52

Hey All,

Has anyone ordered from hotsmoked.co.uk before? Was just browsing and they seem to be reasonably priced and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them in the past?
The URL is:

http://www.hotsmoked.co.uk
BandyOrc
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: Anyone ordered from hotsmoked.co.uk

Postby CHokKA » 19 May 2014, 13:57

Hi BandyOrc

I placed an order for some restaurant grade lumpwood and also some heat beads and delivery was very efficient. I'd recommend them. What is it you're after?
CHokKA
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby BandyOrc » 19 May 2014, 14:02

It is heatbeads or Big K restaurant Grade. They seem pretty reasonably priced. In was reluctant to order unless I had seen someone else had used them but will fire away if someone else has used them.
BandyOrc
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby GuyB » 19 May 2014, 14:45

I've used them a few times - very prompt and they always chuck in a few freebies as well.
GuyB
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Verminskti » 20 May 2014, 09:04

Works out 6.25p a kilo cheaper to buy heatbeads from here but in the 7kg bags and admittedly in bulk. However despite experience I cant bring myself to cook with just 1bag of heat beads in. Looks so wee!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Verminskti
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby BandyOrc » 22 May 2014, 19:50

Ended up ordering the Big K lumpwood and sort of the natural starter things they had and they chucked in a free sample of the apple wood chips for smoking. :) Free delivery too and arrived today. Definitely would recommend if anyone is considering it.
BandyOrc
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to New To BBQ/Smoking - Help & Advice