URGENT - Need to buy a bbq tonight!

Feel free to ask any questions, one of the experts will certainly respond, don't be afraid to ask anything, we were all beginners at some point.

Re: URGENT - Need to buy a bbq tonight!

Postby Golden Wonder » 19 Aug 2010, 14:12

Indeed. Wel I confess I am hosting the bbq party, but have no intention of doing the actual grilling! I have several family members who are experts and these gentlemen will be in charge of that! BUT, I have always had the intention of purchasing one and learning the techniques, so would definitely prefer to buy my own with the intention of hosting further parties next summer (normal no. of guests 20).

A friend of mine also recommends a Weber and I think that may be a wise choice at £100 for 57cm, if I can find a store still stocking them tonight. I fear I have left it too late to arrange delivery over the internet.

BBQ Menu includes - prawn skewers, veg skewers, lamb cutlets, jerk chicken, bbq chicken and fruit skewers. Nothing too extravagant but enough to please my hungry lot, along with some other table fillers!

Thank you all so much for your help. What a great forum!
Golden Wonder
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby All Weather Griller » 19 Aug 2010, 14:18

Phone these guys http://www.wowbbq.co.uk/products/Weber_ ... 41004.html

Ask for Barrie and see if they can deliver it tomorrow. They are pretty good, tell them Adie from Bite the Bullet BBQ sent you and quote BTBT for a 4% discount (Not much I know but it helps)

0208 829 8849
All Weather Griller

Postby Golden Wonder » 19 Aug 2010, 16:06

Thank you so much. I will give Barrie a call now!
Golden Wonder
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Previous

Return to New To BBQ/Smoking - Help & Advice