Weber 18.5" WSM For Sale

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

Weber 18.5" WSM For Sale

Postby Mj2k » 25 Jul 2016, 16:37

Hi folks, so the BGE has arrived so this is now being offered for & thought I'd give the forum first refusal. If there is no interest, then I will pop it onto ebay next week.

It is 3 years old, and in perfect condition, never kept outside (apart from when cooking, obviously!) and had a waterproof canopy over the top of it, so has never seen the British weather. The cover has only been used to keep dust off it when storing it in the garage, so is in perfect condition also.

There is a BBQ guru probe mount drilled into the top of the middle section, the inside of the hole was painted prior to fitting to ensure no future issues. Middle is completely true & there is no smoke loss through the joins.

Water holder bowl has been disposed of, as I prefer the use of a ceramic plant pot holder as the heat sink (plus it gives better access to the charcoal should it need refueling. Obviously this will be included in the sale. I will also include an Ikea Butchers block table, which is the perfect height to sit next to it for wrapping / removing food (should you want it!)

Looking for £200 collected from Binfield in Berkshire, 10 mins from J10 of the M4.

Cheers

Matt
Mj2k
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Weber 18.5" WSM For Sale

Postby Geordie888 » 25 Jul 2016, 17:15

Shame you're so far away. Good luck with sale.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Geordie888
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Weber 18.5" WSM For Sale

Postby Mj2k » 25 Jul 2016, 17:48

Geordie888 wrote:Shame you're so far away. Good luck with sale.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I imagine without decent boxes a courier will just destroy it.

Annoyingly & without really thinking it through I've just recycled all the boxes the BGE came in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Mj2k
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Member Sales/Wanted