Traeger Lil' Tex

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

Traeger Lil' Tex

Postby Swindon_Ed » 13 Feb 2011, 11:40

I've bought myself a Traeger and not really sure what to do with it as i've got a stoker on the way and am wanting to stick with charcoal cookers.

So i'm looking to see if anyone is interested in swapping a WSM or i might consider certain offset smokers for this brand new, never used, still boxed Lil' Tex.

Please let me know if your interested.
Swindon_Ed

Re: Traeger Lil' Tex

Postby All Weather Griller » 13 Feb 2011, 12:56

Ed,

I think I would be willing to swap a 47cm WSM for it. I recently drilled the lid for a new probe but I have a brand new spare lid for it.

See what other offers you get in the meantime though.

Beerz

Adie
All Weather Griller

Postby Chris__M » 13 Feb 2011, 13:31

I was trying to work out why you would buy one, but then want to swap it immediately...then I checked eBay.

That's quite some price you got on that!

Can't help but wonder if Jackie is clearing out her Traeger gear, in preference for one of the other manufacturers.
Chris__M
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Swindon_Ed » 13 Feb 2011, 14:39

I bid on it at the start of the week and realised i'd made a mistake straight away, I've been sat here hoping someone would out bid me but it didn't happen and i'm not one for messing sellers around so i'll deal with it. Anyway i'm not that upset to have a Traeger ;) but i'd like to see if i can get something charcoal for it instead
Swindon_Ed

Return to Member Sales/Wanted