37cm Weber Smokey Mountain

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

37cm Weber Smokey Mountain

Postby Yelramp » 19 Dec 2015, 20:26

Decision made. I'm going for the Davy Crockett pellet grill so, reluctantly, my much loved baby has to be found a new home, as the CEO is adamant I can't have them both (sniff..).

Anyway, I've put together a package comprising the Weber 37cm Smokey Mountain, excellent condition and very clean considering the pleasure she's given (sounds like an old girlfriend), my trusty Ivation wireless dual probe thermometer, appropriately sized clay saucer for cooks without the water pan (I only ever used the pan once), Weber portable chimney starter (perfect size for this baby), two almost full bags of Weber wood chunks (one apple and the other hickory), a box of coco-fibre briquettes to get you started and an authentic Weber heavy duty cover.

The user manuals for both the Smoker and the remote thermometer are present. Both are also in excellent, clean condition and ready to go with the above.

I will draw your attention to two points; there is a small sign of rust where the handle meets the dome lid. Unusual for any Weber, particularly one that's been kept covered when not in use as this one has. You can see this in the picture of the dome lid. Also, the tab "stops" on one of the bottom vents got broken off by an over-enthusiastic (drunk) family member during a summer get-together. Of course this doesn't affect the performance of the unit in the slightest, but I have purchased a brand new Weber replacement vent which will be included.

I'm a bit OCD about keeping my kit in good order and this is no exception. Obviously, it's not "as new", but been well looked after and currently in good, honest, clean condition. It's all now snuggled down nice and cosy in the shed, cover on and keeping out of the weather, so whoever buys it just has to add a flame and some meat.

Collection only please, I wouldn't know where to start with packing this lot up for delivery. I'm in Norwich (Sprowston) or can meet at Cawston (North Norfolk), where I work, if more convenient for the buyer.

Any-hoo... the required investment to avail oneself of the above is £200 either cash on collection or Paypal gift. Please don't ask me to haggle. Whoever gets this will have a fair deal and I'll have the start of my new GMG, so win/win.

Any questions, please shout, I'd like to do a deal sooner rather than later...

Thanks for taking the time to look,
Phil.
Yelramp
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: 37cm Weber Smokey Mountain

Postby Toby » 29 Dec 2015, 19:31

Hi Phil, did you sell it? May be worth posting on our Facebook group which has over 3000 active people
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 37cm Weber Smokey Mountain

Postby Yelramp » 29 Dec 2015, 20:24

Thanks Toby,

forgot all about it to be honest (Xmas, etc.), she's still resting in the shed.

Wasn't aware of the FB group, I'll head over there now & have a look.

Cheers,
Phil.
Yelramp
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Member Sales/Wanted