2 for 1 Offset Smoker and Weber Kettle for WSM Trade

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

2 for 1 Offset Smoker and Weber Kettle for WSM Trade

Postby benny11704 » 22 Sep 2015, 20:43

Hello,

I am new to the forum and not sure if people normally trade on here but I would like to trade a Charbroil Offset Silver Smoker and 22' Weber One Touch Kettle for a Weber Smokey Mountain. The Charbroil is not modified and in great shape, there is some paint coming off on the firebox but will include a can of Rustoleum High Temp spray paint. Also have a Weber one touch kettle that I will throw in the deal because it has a couple of rust spots on the hood and body, it needs some love but overall great grill.

I live in the Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire area if anyone is interested in trading, below are some pics of the smoker and grill, let me know.

Benny

benny11704
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: 2 for 1 Offset Smoker and Weber Kettle for WSM Trade

Postby benny11704 » 26 Sep 2015, 10:51

I am open to other trade offers as well because I would like to reduce my footprint before going back to the states in a couple of months.

For example, I'd be interested in a cajun bandit or equivalent that would increase the cooking capacity of my weber performer.

Let me know what you've got to offer you never know 8-)

Benny
benny11704
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: 2 for 1 Offset Smoker and Weber Kettle for WSM Trade

Postby Yaroslav » 29 Sep 2015, 14:41

Hello Benny,

Let me know if you would like to swap your Weber for some cash ;)

Yaroslav
Yaroslav
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Member Sales/Wanted