Pro Q cold smoke generator and pack of various wood dust

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

Pro Q cold smoke generator and pack of various wood dust

Postby clairebear76 » 15 Oct 2014, 16:39

Hi all
I bought my husband a Pro Q cold smoke generator and a variety pack of wood dust for it last Christmas but he's not got around to using it so I'm going to pass it on to someone who'll hopefully get the use out of it. They're all brand new. The wood dust is still in it's original paper bags but these have been wrapped in a plastic bag (as you can see from the pic) to keep any damp out and everything has been stored in our sparw bedroom not outdoors.
The woods include 8 different varieties - Alder, Apple, Beech, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Oak and Whiskey Oak all intended for use with the cold smoker.
There's also a tub of applewood chips but these are intended for hot smoking use but if they're of any use you're more than welcome to them.
Would like to sell as a whole package but will split if necessary.
The whole lot cost around £60 so would be looking for offers around £45
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t64 ... 9ec79f.jpg
clairebear76
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: Pro Q cold smoke generator and pack of various wood dust

Postby BraaiMeesterWannabe » 17 Oct 2014, 23:59

Hi Claire
I use one of these and they are sooo easy and impart such beautiful flavour to food you may want to have a go. Did it come with Smokey Jo's book too, as that is pretty useful?
I sometimes brine and then cold smoke fish for a couple of hours before cooking in the oven and it is just awesome.
BraaiMeesterWannabe
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby clairebear76 » 19 Oct 2014, 01:35

I've had a couple of PM's regarding the cold smoke generator but unfortunately as I'm a newbie I can't reply to them. Could the guys who have messaged me email me instead on whitehead.c1@sky.com
clairebear76
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby clairebear76 » 19 Oct 2014, 17:16

Now provisionally sold, thanks for the interest :)
clairebear76
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Member Sales/Wanted