Dark molasses

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

Re: Dark molasses

Postby Steve » 24 Sep 2010, 20:52

And why the he'll not Scott ;)

Let us know how it turns out, I've never used liquid. What's the price comparison like? With next year's project taking shape I seem to be more obsessed with price than a Scotsman two days before pay day :lol:
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MadCow » 25 Sep 2010, 17:09

All Weather Griller wrote:Quick one Jackie... we used to buy Mollasses in 5 litre tubs from the equestrian centre.

Whilst yes I know this is a horsey thing, what is the difference between that molasses and the molasses that is used in cooking?

Just the preparation I believe ... Molasses for animals sometimes containes other minerals ... also it is probably not food grade therefore not fit for human consumption.
MadCow

Postby ed. » 28 Jun 2011, 21:37

sorry for the late reply, but i'm new here.

you can get molasses from health food shops such as holland and barrett etc

cheers Ed.
ed.
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Vic. » 01 Jul 2011, 10:37

All Weather Griller wrote:Quick one Jackie... we used to buy Mollasses in 5 litre tubs from the equestrian centre.

Whilst yes I know this is a horsey thing, what is the difference between that molasses and the molasses that is used in cooking?

:lol: Me Da used to feed it to the cows. It came in a compact solid lump
Vic.
Twisted Firestarter
Twisted Firestarter

Postby rich833 » 18 May 2012, 20:09

Don't miss http://www.americangoodies.co.uk! Made you guys a 10% discount code too, enter code 'bbbqs' in the coupon box in your cart before you checkout.
rich833
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Previous

Return to Member Sales/Wanted