New Braunfels Black Diamond Offset For Sale

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

New Braunfels Black Diamond Offset For Sale

Postby DimTim » 17 Jul 2013, 06:31

Hi People,

I am selling my NBBD :cry:

It is in pretty good condition as can be seen below. There have been no mods made to it except that I use some foil to extend the outlet down to the grill and I have added some high temperature silicon to more adequately seal the cooking chamber and it is now pretty near leakproof. The hinges are not rusted.

The reason for selling this is that the family don't like the strongly smoke flavoured food. That is partly my fault. I got this so that I could use wood only for cooking so a "stick burner" was the answer. Seems that using it wood only results in strong smoke flavour, unsurprising I guess. I haven't used it to smoke using charcoal as a heat source as I have another method of doing that.

There is a review of the NBBD http://bbq.about.com/od/smokerreviews/gr/aapr072405a.htm

It is VERY heavy (needs two to carry it) and will need at least a large estate car to transport it (with the legs off) unless it is dismantled more.

In the UK the price for these was about £600 and I was hoping to get not much less that £100, but maybe I'm dreaming.

Thought I would advertise it here amongst those who appreciate the good things before trying elsewhere.

Happy Q-ing everyone

EDITED TO ADD
Sorry, guess it would be a good idea to mention that I live in Winchester, Hampshire. Oops ! :oops:
DimTim
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: New Braunfels Black Diamond Offset For Sale

Postby bluewareman » 17 Jul 2013, 22:00

I have two of these and expect to get about £300 each as they are immaculate. Put on ebay as a buy it now for £200 and it will sell.
bluewareman
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: New Braunfels Black Diamond Offset For Sale

Postby DimTim » 19 Jul 2013, 08:45

Many thanks for that. I will give it a go.

Happy Q-ing
DimTim
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Member Sales/Wanted