Wanted ProQ Frontier or Excel

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

Wanted ProQ Frontier or Excel

Postby Tyrone1Wils » 03 Jun 2013, 14:46

Hi looking for one of the above, I'm new to smoking and want a dedicated smoker but I can't justify the price of a new ProQ Frontier or Excel to the other member of the household :roll:

Just wondering if anybody had one to sell and what price they were looking for.

Thanks
Tyrone1Wils
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Wanted ProQ Frontier or Excel

Postby keith157 » 03 Jun 2013, 15:25

There is a cheaper well tried and thought of option and that is the Ugly Drum Smoker. A DIY project but depending on where you live there may be a member close by who could advise/help.
keith157

Re: Wanted ProQ Frontier or Excel

Postby Tyrone1Wils » 03 Jun 2013, 17:13

After doing a bit of research during work hours :roll: that looks like a good idea.

Just need to find somewhere that I can get a barrel from. Are there any threads of build logs I've searched the forum but can't find any that can help me.

Edit: Found these on eBay, Around £27 delivered to my door. Would the Lid be decent enough for a UDS? and I take it this would have to be burnt out etc. ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/205-LITRE-45-GALLON-STEEL-DRUM-BARREL-CONTAINER-SHIPPING-WASTE-FEED-BIN-/261107560726?pt=UK_BOI_Containers_Pre_Fab_Buildings_ET&hash=item3ccb393116
Tyrone1Wils
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Member Sales/Wanted