Oklahoma / Tennessee Joe Smoker

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

Oklahoma / Tennessee Joe Smoker

Postby Confused » 27 Jun 2010, 14:16

Hi All,

A great site and an amazing competition. We popped down from Lincolnshire in May to see you and very much enjoyed the camaraderie and watching it all happen.

So...... thanks to you, I'm in the market for a "previously owned" Rolls Royce (of smokers) if anyone has one available with a view to joining you next season.

I guess I may be up against some stiff competition here but if anyone could help me out with an original at a fair price and not a Landmann or similar copy / replica I would be very grateful and willing to collect.

Here's hoping.
Confused
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: Oklahoma / Tennessee Joe Smoker

Postby MadCow » 29 Jun 2010, 08:53

I have a couple of ex-demo Traegar Smokers for sale ... The Texas and the Lil'Tex ... take a look at my website to find out more and if you're interested, make me an offer! www.americanbbq.co.uk
MadCow

Postby joker smoker » 04 Jul 2010, 22:18

there's a new braunfells smoker on ebay in Lincolnshire...not quite an ok joe but worth a bid if youre local
joker smoker
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Confused » 13 Aug 2010, 20:33

Really confused now.
Can anyone recommend a good traditional smoker / bbq / grill that uses real wood or charcoal / no electrics / no special consumables to be purchased, style of smoker bbq. I'd like to get back to basics and would appreciate your recommendations.

Your top 3 or 4 choices available in the UK market including US styles on Ebay would be appreciated.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Jan
Confused
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Member Sales/Wanted