Cajun Bandit Stainless Steel WSM doors

Do you have a BBQ item that you don't need and want to sell? Or are you desperately looking for something that you can't find. Post your sales and wanted notices here.

Re: Cajun Bandit Stainless Steel WSM doors

Postby Swindon_Ed » 11 Aug 2012, 22:57

I picked my doors up from Steve earlier today and besides looking cool as 8-) they also seem to be making my WSM a lot more air tight, so i'm very happy with the doors. :D :D :D

Thanks again Steve!!!
Swindon_Ed

Postby Steve » 12 Aug 2012, 21:50

No worries Ed.

I'll be in touch with everyone individually this week about getting doors to them.
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Steve » 16 Aug 2012, 22:03

Ok sorry about the delay folks I've been swamped this week. I'll send pm's out in the morning but anyone who sees this before and wants to pm me with their address or to tell me they'd like to collect please do.

Wrt postage I'll pay it and then let you know how much you owe me.

Wrt collections, I'm in Reading every evening, I'm in Staines during the day, anyone who'd prefer to collect from either of these locations, just let me know and we'll arrange something. I'll be near Leicester next weekend so if anyone is from around there we might be able to work out something.
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby RobinC » 22 Aug 2012, 10:19

My doors turned up today - look fantastic and feel much more solid than the stock weber doors. Thanks Steve, let me know hoe much I owe you for postage
RobinC
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby benkeenan2005 » 25 Aug 2012, 22:09

On the off chance anyone has one of these they like to sell, can you Let me know?

I've melted my door handle so it's outside now with the door being held shut by 3 spades.

Will you be doing another order of these at all, if so when?
benkeenan2005
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby keith157 » 26 Aug 2012, 09:45

benkeenan2005 wrote:On the off chance anyone has one of these they like to sell, can you Let me know?

I've melted my door handle so it's outside now with the door being held shut by 3 spades.

Will you be doing another order of these at all, if so when?

Or maybe approach one of the buyers who may be willing to sell on their OEM doors in the meantime?
keith157

Postby thebarbecuemaster » 26 Aug 2012, 21:00

how did you melt the door handles?
thebarbecuemaster
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby benkeenan2005 » 27 Aug 2012, 06:27

I was seasoning with wood, vents fully open and it got way too hot. Also melted the vents off too. Does anyone have a spare handle?

Do these stainless doors mean you have to use your old handle?
benkeenan2005
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby RobinC » 27 Aug 2012, 18:54

The canjun bandit doors don't come with handles, you reuse the ones from your weber doors. What temp have you been running your smoker at to melt the door knob? Have you tried contacting weberthe customer service is very good
RobinC
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby BBQFanatic » 27 Aug 2012, 19:47

They dont sell them separately, as I found out recently as mine literally fell off (just using the standard door). I contacted Weber and they sent me a new door and told me to take the handle off. Turns out the handle is covered by the 2yr warranty on the nylon bits (everything else is 10 years). Stephen Underwood from the Weber support team dealt with my issue about 3 months ago sunderwood_at_weberstephen.com (replace _at_ with @ )
BBQFanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Member Sales/Wanted